哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第134期
日期:2016-11-21 10:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We only see the average, we only see the geometric shapes and completely missed the children on the bus.

那就只会看到平均的结果 只看到几何形状完全忽略了汽车上的孩子

And very often, the answer to some of our most pressing questions

很多时候最紧迫的问题的答案

Lies in the extraordinary lies on the children on the bus.

出人意料就在汽车的孩子身上

Now does anyone other than me because I admit that I fall into this category

除了我还有其他人我承认我属于这一类

But anyone other than me feel a little bit disease when I talk about this?

但有谁在听到我说的这些话时感到不舒服吗?

Seriously, a little bit disease when I talk about let's focus on studying the best

说真的 当我谈到 让我们集中精力研究最优秀的个体 圣人 非凡的人

The saint, the sages, the extraordinary ? I feel disease.

有人感到不舒服吗?我觉得不大舒服

I'm sure some of you feel that too. Because after all, isn't that elitist?

你们有些人应该也有这感觉因为这难道不是精英主义吗?

Shouldn't we study the average because we concern not just with elites?

我们不是应该研究普罗大众吗?因为我们关心的不只是精英

We are concerned with the average. So there are two answers to that

我们关心的是普罗大众以下的问题有两个原因

Why I still maintain, and I must admit I still feel some disease every time I teach this,

我为什么还要继续说?我必须承认每次教到或想到这个统计

Every time I think about this and I think too, why it is so important to study the best,

我就觉得有点不舒服研究最优秀的个体 为什么如此重要

Why the growing tip statistics is such an important approach to research that I encourage

为什么成长尖端统计学如此重要 我要建议

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到