早安英文(MP3+文本) 第170期:英语中怎么用天气表达自己的糟心事
日期:2016-11-18 10:25

(单词翻译:单击)

英语学习笔记:
Thunderstorm ['θʌndərstɔːrm] n. 雷雨
Come rain or shine 一定要去做
Rain check 下次再约
right as rain 恢复到良好状态
Take a shower 洗澡
let up 指雨变小

It was really coming down out there.

这真是倾盆大雨啊。

I was soaked.
我淋成了落汤鸡。

Thunderstorm is my favorite weather,especially when it’s summer.
我最喜欢雷雨天了, 特别是夏天的雷雨。

I’m going home, come rain or shine.
我一定要回家,风雨无阻。

I’ll be on table in time, come rain or shine.
我一定会及时上桌吃饭,风雨无阻。

Shall we take a rain check?
我们能改天约么?

It never rains but it pours.
祸不单行。

Neo was right as rain immediately.
Neo马上就满血复活了。

Take a hot shower and go to bed, you will feel right as rain in the morning.
洗个热水澡,去睡一觉。第二天起来精神就会恢复了。

The rain is beginning to let up.
雨快停了。

更多实用有趣节目 搜索微博微信:早安英文

分享到