哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第102期
日期:2016-10-22 08:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

That's when we experience neurosis. When we don't cultivate ourselves enough,

如果我们感到焦虑如果我们不注重培养自己的能力

We don't cultivate our relationships enough, that's when we fail. And what the positive psychology is all about is precisely that

不注重培养自己的人际关系 就会失败积极心理学研究的是关于

Cultivating personal growth, working on the positive. And we work on the positive on what comes of this side

培育自身成长和积极性我们研究积极性 它处于这一边

Of the graph that you saw up there. On the positive side, when we cultivate these things,

大家可以在这上面看到在积极的一方 当我们注重培养这些情感因素

It also helps us deal much better with the negative when dead arises.

就会助于我们更好地处理消极因素

I want to quote Martin Seligman, who talks about precisely this idea:

我想引用Martin Seligman的话他说过这样一句话

In the last decade psychologists have become concerned with prevention.

在过去的十年心理学家关心的都是预防的问题

How can we prevent problems like depression or substance abuse or schizophrenia in young people

怎样才能预防像抑郁症这样的心理问题或年轻人中常出现的药物滥用或精神分裂症

Who are genetically vulnerable or who live in worlds that nurture these problems?

谁天生敏感脆弱 谁又是制造这些问题的人?

How can we prevent murderous schoolyard violence in children who have access to weapons, poor parental supervision,

如何防止校园暴力这些暴力事件通常是由掌握武器 缺乏父母监管

And a mean streak? Now he's asking this question and the disease model

或受到教唆的孩子引起的他问了这个问题 根据疾病模型

Response to this is we need to help them deal directly with depression,

我们需要帮助他们直接处理抑郁症

With their anxiety and with their unhappiness so that we can prevent all these social ills

还有他们的焦虑和忧愁才能防止所有这些社会弊病

Whether it's violence, whether it's unhappiness. What he's saying here is the following:

无论是暴力还是不快乐他是这么说的

What we have learned over fifty years is that the disease model does not move us closer to the prevention

五十多年的经验告诉我们 疾病模型不能让我们更有力地预防

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到