创业成功人士访谈录(MP3+中英字幕) 第103期:我们要尊重各国不同地区的历史和文化传统(4)
日期:2016-10-11 15:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Well I appreciate the compliment of being so successful, I’m not sure that’s true

嗯,感谢你对我们成功的称赞。我不知道是不是正确,

but I think that the cultures and values of the company are steeped in an ongoing commitment to try and create long term value for our shareholders

但是我认为公司的文化和价值观沉浸在一种长期持久的承诺和奉献精神中。我们在做每一 件事情的时候都考虑到社会责任心,

while integrating a social conscience in everything we do.

同时,我们努力为股东创造长期的价值。

The culture is also built J think on a commitment to under promise and over deliver.

我认为,这种文化也建立在信守承诺和提供超值服务的基础之上。

And we are not a group or company that celebrates a great deal.

我们并不是为 了一笔大生意而庆祝的集团或者公司。

We want to celebrate the customer and the customer experience.

我们关注的是顾客和他们的体验。

But for many years we opened many stores around the world

多年来我们在世界各地开了很多家星巴克店,

and have been able I think especially in terms of the stock market

我想,尤其是在股票市场上,

to demonstrate to our shareholders, a company that really does meet it commitments.

我们有能力向我们的股东证实我们是守诚信的。

And as a result of that we have been rewarded in the marketplace.

我们也因此在市场上得到了回报。

But I would also say that we have taken a very long view of the opportunity

但同时我得说,我们对发展机会的长远性十分看重。

despite the fact that we’ve grown this significantly

虽然我们现在发展很快,

and these are still the very early stages for growth and development of the company

但是这还只是一个公司发展的初级阶段。

and we want to emerge as one of the most recognized and respected brands in the world

我们希望成为世界上最出名和最受欢迎的品牌,

and we have a long way to go to ultimately accomplish that.

要做到这一点,我们还有很长的路要走。

I recently read somewhere that you are envisioning a store number of 30 thousand over the next several years.

最近我看到你们打算在未来几年内发展到3万家星巴克店。

What is the time horizon that you have on that

时间上的具体计划是怎样的?

and what would be the mix of domestic US stores and international stores in your vision?

在你看来美国国内和国外会怎样分配呢?

Well, we’re sitting now with 10 thousand or so stores in North America and outside of North America.

嗯,我们现在有1万左右家店,在北美和北美以外的地方。

We’ve said publicly we will one day will have close to 30 thousand stores or so.

我们公开的说过将来有一天我们会开到3万家店。

I think ultimately it’s probably 50-50 between international and North America.

我想在北美和其他地区的比例应该差不多是一半一半的。

分享到