英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第342期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(80)
日期:2016-10-08 09:30

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:中央公园咖啡馆
人物:茉莉,瑞秋,乔伊,罗斯,钱德勒
事件:瑞秋和罗斯为女儿爱玛找到了新保姆,钱德勒、乔伊和罗斯都觉得新保姆漂亮,只有瑞秋不这么觉得。

Ross:Good news everyone, We finally found a nanny. This is Molly. Molly, Chandler, Joey.
罗斯:好消息 我们终于找到保姆了。这位是莫莉。莫莉 来见过钱德勒 乔伊。
Ross: Somebody's getting a little fussy.
罗斯:有人有点不高兴哦。
Joey: You damn right I am, I've been waiting for a cookie for seven minutes.
乔伊:你说的没错,我就是不高兴,我已经等饼干等了七分钟了。
Rachel: Okay, you know what, I'm just gonna take her outside.
瑞秋:好了,我想我带她出去好了。
Molly: No, you stay, I'll do it.
茉莉:不,你待着,让我来吧。
Rachel: OK, thank you.
瑞秋:好的,谢谢你。
Molly: Nice to meet you guys.
茉莉:很高兴见到你们。
Joey: Yeah, you too.
乔伊:是的,我们也很高兴。
Rachel: Oh, wow, Molly is just great!
瑞秋:哦,哇,茉莉真的太棒了!
Ross: Yeah.
罗斯:是啊。
Chandler: Yes, bravo on the hot nanny.
钱德勒:是的,为辣保姆欢呼!
Rachel: What? You really think she's hot?
瑞秋:什么?你真觉得她很美?
Chandler: Are you kidding? If I wasn't married she'd be rejecting me right now.
钱德勒:你在开玩笑吗?要是我未婚,现在你已经看到她在拒绝我了。
Rachel: And Joey?
瑞秋:乔伊觉得呢?
Joey: How do you think she's doing?
乔伊:你们觉得她怎么样?
Rachel: Am I the only one who doesn't think that she's hot? Ross?
瑞秋:难道只有我一个人觉得她不怎么样?罗斯呢?
Ross: Eh, I mean, I mean she's not unattractive, but hot? Eh...
罗斯:呃,我是说,我的意思是,她不是不吸引人,但是辣?还算不上。呃……
Rachel: Thank you!
瑞秋:谢谢!
Chandler: Now that Rachel's gone?
钱德勒:现在瑞秋走了?
Ross: So hot I cried myself to sleep last night.
罗斯:太辣了,昨晚我激动得哭着睡着了。

分享到