美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第57期:独自抚养长大
日期:2016-09-05 21:06

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

Yeah,It's very different now.And also people are much more like,I have noticed their parents are supposed to be involved so much more.

现在大不一样了 而且人们变得 我发现现在的父母必须付出更多

Parents supposed to be at the school,supposed to be involved in everything.

要参加课后辅导 什么事都得干涉

It's too much.Yeah.It's too much.We had a carnival at the school the other day,

太过了 是啊 太过了 前几天我们学校办了个嘉年华

and it was like,it was like rides you know I mean,it was like they wanted the kids to get on the rides and they wanted the parents to go on with them.

有各种游乐设施 他们想让孩子们去玩游乐设施 还想让父母陪他们玩游乐设施

I'm like,you know,I'm too big.Used to be a size thing but now all,the line is just too low for me.

我想说 我太大了 以前是有身高限制的 现在那些线对我来说太低了

I'm not getting on any of these rides with them,Conan.Right.

我不想和他们玩什么游乐设施 柯南 是的


I know my kids want to have fun.But hey,go with your friends.Get on the ride yourself.

我知道我的孩子们想开心玩 但是 跟你们的朋友们去玩吧 自己去玩游乐设施

I'm here to buy tickets and drink the beer in the beer garden.They had that there.

我只是来这里付票钱和在啤酒花园里喝啤酒的 那里有这个

Wait,there's a beer garden?They had a beer garden.It's one of those kind of private schools where everybody is,you know,drinking.

等等 那里有啤酒花园吗 那里有啤酒花园 那是那种私立学校 大家都在喝酒 你懂的

Where is that private school?You mean Catholic?

那个私立学校在哪里 你说的是天主教学校吗

The nuns,yeah,the nuns.The nuns are in the back.Yeah,it's good time though.It was good time for the parents.But kids,I don't know.

修女 对 修女 修女在吧台后面倒酒 过得很开心 父母们过得很开心 孩子们我就不知道了

Kids had a miserable time.None of the rides worked.

孩子们过得很糟糕 游乐设施都坏了

You were raised by a single mom,is that right?yeah,yeah.

你是你妈妈独自抚养长大的 是吗 是的

So my dad wasn't really around,you know.So I had to learn this roll weed from other people and stuff like that.At least you can teach your kids now.

我爸爸不在身边 所以我得和别人学卷大麻什么的 至少你可以亲手教你的孩子们

Yeah,now I carried that on.Your dad was there.Your dad taught you how to roll weed,right?yeah,my dad,yeah.No,No.

对我传承了下去 你爸爸在吧 你爸爸教过你怎么卷大麻 对吗 对 我爸爸 对 没有吗 没有

词汇解析

1、involve

需要;包含

Running a kitchen involves a great deal of discipline and speed.

料理好厨房需要把一切都安排得规规矩矩,且要讲求速度。

Nicky's job as a public relations director involves spending quite a lot of time with other people.

尼基作为公共关系主管,需要花很多时间与别人打交道。

牵涉;涉及

If there was a cover-up, it involved people at the very highest levels of government.

如果有人想要隐瞒实情,那其中就涉及政府部门最高层的人物。

a riot involving a hundred inmates.

有 100 名囚犯参与的暴动

使参与;使介入

Noel and I do everything together, he involves me in everything.

我和诺埃尔什么事情都一起做,他让我参与所有的事。

Before too long he started involving me in the more confidential aspects of the job.

不久,他便开始让我介入工作中更机密的方面。

2、raise

举起;抬高

He raised his hand to wave.

他举手挥动起来。

She went to the window and raised the blinds.

她走到窗前,拉起了百叶窗。

升起,举起(旗帜)

They had raised the white flag in surrender.

他们举白旗投降了。

At midnight, the German flag will be raised over the Reichstag.

半夜时,德国国旗将在德国国会大厦升起。

增加;提高

The Republic of Ireland is expected to raise interest rates.

爱尔兰共和国预计会提高利率。

Two incidents in recent days have raised the level of concern.

最近发生的两起事件引发了更多人的关注。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • flagn. 旗,旗帜,信号旗 vt. (以旗子)标出 v. 无
  • involvevt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • confidentialadj. 秘密的,值得信赖的,机密的
  • carnivaln. 嘉年华会,狂欢节,饮晏狂欢
  • disciplinen. 训练,纪律,惩罚,学科 vt. 训练,惩罚
  • surrenderv. 投降,让与,屈服 n. 投降,屈服,放弃
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演