历史英雄名人演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:拿破仑声情并茂告别卫队演讲稿(1)
日期:2016-09-05 14:25

(单词翻译:单击)

8. Napoleon with Musical Farewell Guard of the Speech

8. 拿破仑声情并茂告别卫队演讲稿

I Want to Embrace You

我要拥抱你们

My dear comrade-in-arms:

我亲爱的战友们:

You will have to cherish yourselves. In the past twenty years, we have lived together.

你们一定要多保重。这20年来,我们一起生活,

What you have done for me will make me not ask for more from you all.

你们为我所傲的一切让我别无他求。

I often find you are always advancing on the glorious road. It is you that made the power of Europe join together in order to be strong enough to fight against us.

而我也发现你们正行进在光荣之路上。因为有了你们,才使得欧洲强权必须联合起来才能有实力来对付我们。

Some of my generals are not loyal to their duties and to France. France has still more things to do.

有些将军渎职并且不忠实于法国。法国还有好多的事情要面对。

I wish I should rebel again with your brave comrade-in-arms who is loyal to me.

我真想和你们以及同我一直在的勇敢的人们再进行一次政变,

But the France Parliament would not allow and would not agree.

但是法国国会不会赞同。

So, please devote yourselves to your new king and obey your new commander. Please do not give up our lovely motherland.

因此,请你们忠于新国玉,听从于新的指挥官。请不要遗弃我们可爱的祖国。

分享到
重点单词
  • cherishvt. 珍爱,抚育,珍藏
  • commandern. 司令官,指挥官
  • rebeln. 叛徒,起义者,反叛者 adj. 造反的,反抗的 v
  • embracev. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉 n. 拥抱
  • farewelladj. 告别的 int. 再会,别了 n. 告别