我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:两个选择
日期:2016-09-06 11:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

You have two choices.
你们有两个选择。
You can either have Jon Bon Jovi give you the welcoming remarks...and me doing the singing...Or the reverse.
你们可以选Jon Bon Jovi来做开场白然后我来唱歌或是反过来。
Seriously, this is one of the great jewels of New York.
坦白说,这座博物馆像是纽约的一颗明珠。
It is great for the economy of this city.
这将推动这个城市的经济发展。
It is great for the education of our kids.
对教育事业也有帮助。
It is great for everybody.
对每个人的生活都有好处。
So you have a great evening tonight, and thank you for all you're doing.
祝你们享受这个夜晚,感谢你们为此做的一切。
Thank you for your support of this wonderful museum. God bless.
谢谢你们对这座博物馆的支持。
That's why I was going up with it.
这就是为什么我一直要跟着看你弄…
Yes, like that. Yeah. That's nice.
对,这样…这样很好。
Now let's put this one, a single picture party, right in here.
现在把这张派对照片,放在这儿。
Put this one down at the bottom, this party, and put this one above it.
把这张放在中间,这张派对照片放在它上面。
We'll see. We'll just...Just put it on. Stop your antics.
我们在看看…就把它摆在那儿认真点儿。
Put it up there.
这张放到这里。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到