英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第317期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(76)
日期:2016-08-26 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

时间:00:23:00—00:24:36
地点:医院待产室
人物:瑞秋,罗斯,珍妮丝,护士,锡德
事件:瑞秋所在的待产室迎来第五个孕妇,而这个人竟然是钱德勒的前女友珍妮丝。

Nurse: This room's available.
护士:这里有空床。
Rachel: Okay! Okay wait! You listen to me! You listen to me! Since I have been waiting four women, that's four, one higher than the number of centimeters that I am dilated, have come and gone with their babies! I'm next! It's my turn! It's only fair! And if you bring in one woman and she has her baby before me I'm going to sue you! Not this hospital, I'm going to sue you! And my husband he's a lawyer!
瑞秋:好,先等一下!你听我说!你听我说,我在这里等待的过程中,先后已经有4个女人进来然后被推出去生孩子了——四个,比我张开的数字还多一个。我是下一个!该轮到我了!那样才公平!如果你再带一个比我先生的女人进来,我就要告你!不是这家医院,而是要告你!我老公可是个律师!
Ross: Uh Rach…
罗斯:啊,瑞……
Rachel: Go get back on that case honey!
瑞秋:你别管这件事,亲爱的!
Nurse: I don't think the next patient is very far along.
护士:我觉得下一个孕妇不会很快的。
Rachel: Okay, well then bring her in.
瑞秋:那好,让她进来吧。
Woman: Oh… my… God! I… can't… believe this!
孕妇:哦……我的……天啊!我……真不敢……相信啊!
Ross: And yet somehow it's true!
罗斯:但是事实就是如此!
Janice: I mean this is so great! We're gonna be baby buddies!
珍妮丝:我是说这真的太棒了!我们现在就可以指腹为婚哦!
Ross: Squeeze your legs together and cover the baby's ears!
罗斯:快把腿合紧,把宝宝的耳朵堵上。
Sid: Hi sweetie!
锡西德:嗨,亲爱的!
Janice: Hi sweetheart! This is my husband Sid. I don't think you've met him. Ross, Rachel, this is Sid. I nabbed him a year ago at the dermatologist's office. Thank God for adult acne huh?
珍妮丝:嗨,亲爱的!这是我老公锡德。你们没见过他吧。罗斯,瑞秋,这是锡德。一年前我在皮肤科诊室遇到的他。幸亏我长了那些成人痤疮呢!

分享到