涤荡心灵英语诗歌 第8期:致西莉亚
日期:2016-08-30 18:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Day 8
第8天

Song to Celia

致西莉亚

Ben Jonson

本·琼森

Drink to me only with thine eyes,
请用你的眼神为我祝酒,
And I will pledge with mine;
我也用我的眼神为你干杯!
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
愿你把一个热吻留在杯中,
And I'll not look for wine.
天下醇醪算它最美;
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
我灵魂渴望着这一杯啊,
Doth ask a drink divine;
啜饮一口也心醉。
But might I of Jove's Nectar sup,
即使众神仙献出他们的美酒,
I would not change for thine.
我也不愿交换这神圣的一杯!
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
我曾经赠你一环玫瑰,
Not so much honoring thee
不是为荣耀和献媚;
As giving it a hope ,that there
只为花环祈福,
It could not wither'd be.
愿它永不枯萎。
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
蒙你对它亲吻呼吸,
And sent'st it back to me;
又把花环给我送回;
Since when it grows and smells,I swear,
从此它永久鲜艳、芳香,
Not of itself, but thee.
只因你赐给它无比光辉!

分享到