欧美名人演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第83期:奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(5)
日期:2016-07-20 09:46

(单词翻译:单击)

It’s only nine more months, baby. Settle down.
只剩下九个月而已宝贝。坚持住。
And yet somehow, despite all this, despite the churn,
但不知为何,虽然有这些问题,
in my final year my approval ratings keep going up.
任期最后一年里我的支持率竟然不断上涨。
The last time I was this high I was trying to decide on my major.
上次我这么高,嗨,还是在我选择大学专业的时候。
And here’s the thing, I haven’t really done anything differently. So it’s odd.
问题是,我真的没做什么特别的事啊,所以很奇怪。
Even my age can’t explain the rising poll numbers.
我的助手们也都无法解释民调为啥会涨,
What has changed nobody can figure it out (Image of Cruz and Trump).
什么改变了呢?没人能说清楚。
Puzzling. Anyway. In this last year,
是个谜啊。总之,过去的一年,
I do have more appreciation for those who have been with me on this amazing ride.
我越来越珍惜跟我一路走来的人。
Like one of our finest public servants, Joe Biden.
比如我们最优秀的公仆乔拜登。
God bless him. I love that guy.
上帝保佑他,我太爱这哥们了。
I love Joe Biden. I really do.
我爱乔拜登真的。
And I want to thank him for his friendship, for his counsel,
我想要感谢他的友谊感谢他的建议,
for always giving it to me straight, for not shooting anybody in the face.
感觉他对我直言,感谢他没有开枪射人脸。
Thank you, Joe. Also, I would be remiss.
谢谢你,老乔。还有,不能忘了他,
Let’s give it up for our host, Larry Wilmore.
为我们的主持人鼓掌喝彩Larry Wilmore。
Also known as one of the two black guys who’s not Jon Stewart.
又名不是囧司徒的那两位黑人之一。

分享到