骑士与少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第130期:季节的象征(15)
日期:2016-05-13 17:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

badger1.jpg

And what does man decide?
人类决定了什么呢
Man says, "well I think you have to have some reason
人说"我认为你做的事必须有些理由
for doing what you're doing god so, I'll just stay the way I am "
否则我会我行我素"
And god said, "good move! You know, that's the right choice "
上帝说"很好,这是正确的选择"
Man says there on 92, "please god!" said the embryo
人在第92页上说"请吧上帝"
This is mans embryo our great, great ancestor
这就是我们的祖先,即人类胚胎
I think you made me in the shape which I now have for reasons best known to yourselves
你将我造成如今的形体 出于你自己所知的原因
Kind of interesting, made god the collective not yourself, but yourselves
有趣的是使上帝不是你自己的,而是由你们共有
He's probably clever here, do you notice I did?
他在这里很聪明,你注意到我的所作所为了吗
And that would be rude to change
贸然改变是十分鲁莽的
If i am have to have my choice, I would stay as I am
如果我不得不做出选择的话,我会保持现状
And the creator, or creators says at the bottom, "well done! Well done " exclaimed the creator "
造物者在下面说道 很好,很好"造物者喊道
And so he gives him dominion, dominion over all the others
他获得对其它所有东西的统治权
And then god says what?
然后上帝说了什么
"Run along and do your best "
"走开并且尽力做好"
I kind of see humour in this
我在这里感到一些幽默
It says in the end of the paragraph on 193 top, "run along then and do your best "
第193页顶部那段话末尾说 "走开并且尽力"
So, Is man king of the animals?
人类是动物的王者吗
I think the badger would maintain, the use of the word at the bottom of 193, is tyrant
我认为獾会是王者 第193页底端用的是暴君这个词
So again, we're getting back to this whole kingship thing,
所以我们又一次回到对王权的讨论
about how do you use the authority vested in you?
关于你如何使用被授予的权威
How do you use the responsibilities vested in you?
关于你如何承担你所具有的责任
Do you use it to be a tyrant?
你是成为一个暴君吗
No, which man perhaps wants to be
不,人们可能想要拥有权力
To give you power over people does not mean you should be a tyrant
使权力凌驾于他人之上并不意味着你要成为一个暴君
And as far as the other animals, man is that
一旦涉及到其他动物人类总是如此
Man has a quantity of eyes' when we hit the bottom of 193,
我们翻到193页底端看到人类有一些见解
not one, not one, and they make the point
他们着重强调并非仅仅一个
You know, when I look out my backyard and see the squirrels out there playing and the birds,
如你所知当我望向后院 看到那里的松鼠在同鸟儿玩耍
are they scared of each other? No
他们互相害怕吗 不
The point is if man comes out, they all run away
关键是人类一旦出来他们就会跑开

视频及简介

欧洲最早的人类居住遗迹可以回溯到公元前35000年的欧洲旧石器时代。定居点、农耕技术和驯养家畜出现于前7000年的欧洲新石器时代早期。从最早的有文字记载的文明到前1200年文明暂时倒退消失,铜是制作工具和武器的主要金属材料,历史学家把该时期命名为青铜时代。

欧洲古典时期从前700年古希腊文字再次出现开始。罗马共和国于前509年建立。罗马帝国的领土约于公元150年到达最大。395年,罗马帝国一分为二。476年,最后一个西罗马帝国皇帝罗慕路斯·奥古斯都被废黜,欧洲进入中世纪时期。

分享到