欧美名人演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:跟乔布斯学习演讲技巧(2)
日期:2015-12-30 08:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Remember, Jobs isn't selling hardware.

切记,乔布斯不是在推销设备,

He's selling an experience.

他是在推销一种体验。

If you offer numbers and statistics make them meaningful.

如果你要引用数据,让它们变得有意义。

We have sold four million iPhones to date.

迄今为止,我们一共售出了400万部iPhone。

If you divide four million by two hundred days, that's 20,000 iPhones every day on average.

如果你用400万除以200天,这意味着我们平均每天卖出了两万部iPhone手机。

跟乔布斯学习演讲技巧.jpg

Numbers don't mean much unless they're placed in context.

数字本身没有意义,除非放入特殊的语境。

Managers, connect the dots for your listeners.

经理们,给听众们连起些例子吧。

Recently, I worked with a company that launched a 12 gigabyte memory card.

最近我在和一个公司合作,这个公司刚刚发布了新的12G内存卡。

12 gigabytes! That number doesn't mean much to most people, so we put it in the context.

12G啊!多数人不明白12G是什么概念。所以我把它放到语境中。

We said, "that's enough memory to listen to your music while travelling to the moon and back!

我们会说12G的存储量足够让你听着音乐在地球和月球之间兜上一圈。

Now 12 gigs means something to me.

现在12G对我来说就有了意义。

Make numbers meaningful!

让这些数字变得有意义。

One of the most effective elements of a Steve Jobs presentation is that they are easy on the eyes.

史蒂文·乔布斯演讲的最有效因素之一就是赏心悦目。

His presentations are visual and simple.

他的演讲不仅视觉化,而且通俗易懂。

While most speakers fill their slides with mind-numbing data and text and charts, Jobs does just the opposite.

尽管大多数的演讲者喜欢在幻灯片里塞进大量的数据、文字和图表,但乔布斯却正好相反。

He uses very little text and usually one, maybe two, images per slide.

他用很少的文字,通常每个幻灯片只带有一两张图片。

you see, you want to paint a picture for your audience without overwhelming them.

你想为听众描述一副蓝图,而不是铺天盖地抛向听众。

Inspiring presentations are short on bullet points and big on visuals.

鼓舞人心的演讲用丰富的视觉效果,而鲜有要点符号。

分享到
重点单词
  • inspiringadj. 令人振奋的,激励人的,鼓舞人心的
  • effectiveadj. 有效的,有影响的
  • contextn. 上下文,环境,背景
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • overwhelmingadj. 势不可挡的,压倒的