欧美名人演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:奥巴马2015白宫晚宴(4)
日期:2015-12-16 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

You know, I just have to put this stuff aside.

我得把这些事情放在一边,

I have to stay focused on my job.

我必须专注于我的工作。

Because for many Americans this is still a time of deep uncertainty.

因为对很多美国人来说,现在还处于不稳定时期。

For example, I have one friend just a few weeks ago, she was making millions of dollars a year and she's now living out of a van in Iowa.

举个例子,我有一个朋友,几个礼拜前她还是年薪百万,而如今正住在爱荷华的货车里。

奥巴马2015白宫晚宴.jpg

Meanwhile, back here in our nation's capital we're always dealing with new challenges.

然而,在我们的首都,我们依旧面临着新的挑战。

I'm happy to report that the Secret Service — thanks to some excellent reporting by white house correspondents — they are focusing on some of the issues that have come up.

我高兴地宣告特勤处...由于一些优秀的白宫记者报告使得他们关注了一些从未遇到的问题。

And, they have finally figured out a fool proof way to keep people off my lawn.

他们终于找到了一个万无一失的方法让人们远离我的草坪。

It works.

它奏效了。

It's not just fence jumpers.

不仅仅是翻栅栏的人。

Some of you know, a few months ago, a drone crashed landed out back.

你们中的有些人知道,几个月前,一架无人机降落时坠毁了。

That was pretty serious, but don't worry, we installed a new state-of-the-art security system.

这十分严重,但是别担心,我们安装了新的最顶尖的安保系统。

You know, let me set the record straight.

让我重新声明一下。

I tease Joe Biden, but you know he has been in my side for seven years.

我打趣乔·拜登,但是你得知道他在我身边陪伴了7年了。

I love that man.

我爱死这哥们儿了。

He's not just a great Vice President, he is a great friend.

他不仅是一位杰出的副总统,还是一位很棒的朋友。

We've gotten so close in some places in Indiana, they won't serve us pizza anymore.

我们在印第安纳时非常亲密,以至于他们再也不卖披萨给我们了。

I want to thank our host for the evening, a Chicago girl, the incredibly talented Cecily Strong.

我想感谢今晚的主持人,一位芝加哥女孩儿,非常有才华的塞西莉·斯特朗。

On Saturday Night Live, Cecily impersonates CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin, which is surprising,

在周六晚间直播里,塞西莉假扮CNN主播布鲁克·鲍德温,这十分令人惊讶,

because usually the only people impersonating journalists on CNN are journalists on CNN.

因为通常只有CNN记者才会冒充CNN记者。

分享到
重点单词
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • anchorn. 锚,锚状物,依靠,新闻节目主播,压阵队员 v. 停
  • fencen. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人 v. 用篱
  • talentedadj. 有才能的,有天赋的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • uncertaintyn. 不确定,不可靠,半信半疑 (学术)不可信度; 偏差
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • teasen. 揶揄者,戏弄 v. 欺负,嘲弄
  • dronen. 雄蜂,游手好闲者,嗡嗡声,无人驾驶飞机(或艇等),