欧美名人演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:奥巴马2015白宫晚宴(2)
日期:2015-12-08 15:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Take executive action on immigration.

在移民问题上采取执行行动。

Bucket.

去他的。

New climate regulations.

新气候规定。

Bucket.

去他的。

It's the right thing to do.

这么做才对。

My new attitude is paying off.

我的新态度是回报。

奥巴马2015白宫晚宴.jpg

Look at my Cuba policy.

看看我的古巴政策。

The Castro brothers are here tonight.

卡斯特罗兄弟今晚在这里。

Welcome to America, amigos.

欢迎来到美国,朋友。

Que pasa?

怎么了?

What?

什么?

It's the Castros from Texas.

他们是来自德克萨斯州的卡斯特罗兄弟。

Oh. Hi, Joaquin.

哦。嗨,杰奎因。

Hi, Julian.

嗨,朱利安。

Anyway, being president is never easy.

无论如何,当总统都不是件容易的事。

I still have to fix a broken immigration system, issue veto threats, negotiate with Iran.

我仍然需要修复一个破碎的移民制度,发布否决威胁,与伊朗谈判。

All while finding time to pray five times a day.

同时还要每天腾出时间来祈祷五次。

Which is strenuous.

太频繁了。

And it is no wonder that people keep pointing out how the presidency has aged me.

难怪人们一直说担任总统让我变老了。

I look so old, John Boehner's already invited Benjamin Netanyahu to speak at my funeral.

我看起来如此之老,以至于约翰·博纳已经邀请了本雅明·内塔尼亚胡在我的葬礼上致辞。

Meanwhile, Michelle hasn't aged a day.

然而,米歇尔却一点儿都没有老。

I ask her what her secret is and she just says "fresh fruits and vegetables."

我问她秘诀所在,她说“新鲜水果和蔬菜。”

It's aggravating.

真是太可恨了。

Fact is though, at this point my legacy is finally beginning to take shape.

事实就是,我的遗产渐渐显出雏形了。

The economy is getting better.

经济正在好转。

Nine in ten Americans now have health coverage.

如今百分之九十的美国人有了医保。

Today thanks to Obamacare you no longer have to worry about losing your insurance if you lose your job.

今天,正因为奥巴马医改,你们才不用担心失业后没有保险。

You're welcome, Senate democrats.

不用谢,民主党议员们。

分享到
重点单词
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • legacyn. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物 adj. [计算机]旧系统
  • executiveadj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令 n
  • aggravatingadj. 使更恶化的,加厉的,恼人的