骑士与少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第60期:亚瑟王影评(20)
日期:2015-11-11 18:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

king.png

And he's all illuminated in moon light

他被月光照亮

What's the point of this encounter?

这次偶遇的目的是什么呢

What's the point of this encounter with this Knight?

和这个骑士偶遇要说明什么呢

Overall I mean we look at it specifically

总的说来,我是说来专门看一下这一点

But the general point of this encounter is what?

但是这次偶遇的普遍观点是什么

Krissy, any idea?

克里斯 有什么想法吗

General Point?

普遍的观点

Or give him the right impression, you know

或者是要给他一个好印象

If, if the idea is that we somehow want to disabuse Arthur

如果观点是这样的 我们想要是亚瑟王醒悟

Of the idea, that Knights,

意识到骑士

Are all wonderful and great

都是很棒很伟大的

Later, later, one of the first adventures Arthur is gonna have is,

之后 亚瑟王要冒的第一个险就是

He's wanna go see a Knight and Merlin,

他想要去见一位骑士和梅林

After he encounters Merlin, if you've read far enough

在他遇到梅林之后 你们要是读到这儿的话就知道

For this time Merlin is living in life backwards,

因为那时梅林过着隐士的生活

And so Merlin doesn't know anybody and so Arthur says "HEY!"

所以梅林不认识任何人 所以亚瑟王说"嗨"

You know "I know somebody, I know Sir Pelinore, "

我认识一些人 我认识佩里诺爵士

we were encountering you "

我们来见你了"

And so Merlin says "He'll serve very nicely,"

所以梅林说"他会好好服侍你的"

And we read this little combat

然后我们读到佩里诺爵士和他的朋友

Between Sir Pelinore and his friend,

之间的小搏斗

It's hilariously funny

十分滑稽有趣

It, it's like you know,

这就像是

The three stooges or something and so, I think that were gonna try

这三个配角要试图使他明白

to make him realize, I mean this whole thing about questing,

使他彻底了解追求这件事

You know, That we get in here

那就是我们从这得到的

Does he make questing sound like fun?

他做出追求探索很有趣吗

No, The furthest thing from fun

不 一点也不搞笑

You know, it is just like, "Oh my god!"

这就像是"哦 天哪"

You know

知道吧

And what's the one thing he wishes for?

他渴望地是什么东西呢

He doesn't actually wish to catch Glatissant

事实上他并不希望抓住

You know

格拉提桑

So, you might be wondering about testing

所以你们可能又在想关于考试了

We'll probably have, on the first test

在第一题中

We'll probably have some matching

我们可能会有一些连线题

Mainly because If I ask matching,

主要是因为我出连线题的时候

I can ask the most pickiest and you can't complain too much

我可以问一些最吹毛求疵的问题而你们也不能抱怨什么

If we have a matching as a part of the test,

要是考试中有连线题的话

It won't be one of these weird things,

不会出这些怪异的题

Where you can use some things seven times

即一些东西可以用七次

And some things not at all

而一些东西一次都没用

视频及简介

欧洲最早的人类居住遗迹可以回溯到公元前35000年的欧洲旧石器时代。定居点、农耕技术和驯养家畜出现于前7000年的欧洲新石器时代早期。从最早的有文字记载的文明到前1200年文明暂时倒退消失,铜是制作工具和武器的主要金属材料,历史学家把该时期命名为青铜时代。

欧洲古典时期从前700年古希腊文字再次出现开始。罗马共和国于前509年建立。罗马帝国的领土约于公元150年到达最大。395年,罗马帝国一分为二。476年,最后一个西罗马帝国皇帝罗慕路斯·奥古斯都被废黜,欧洲进入中世纪时期。


分享到
重点单词
  • complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉
  • combatn. 争斗,战斗 vt. 打斗 vi. 战斗,与 ...
  • encountern. 意外的相见,遭遇 v. 遇到,偶然碰到,遭遇
  • overalladj. 全部的,全体的,一切在内的 adv. 总的来说
  • disabusevt. 解惑,使省悟
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • knightn. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位