TED十佳演讲之性别无限:拥抱你的内心少女(7)
日期:2015-11-06 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

This is for her:
这是献给她的:
I love being a girl.
我热爱当女孩。
I can feel what you're feeling
我可以体会你的情感
as you're feeling inside the feeling before.
体会你刚才体会到的情感
I am an emotional creature.
我是一个情感动物
Things do not come to me as intellectual theories
认识这个世界,我靠的不是知识理论
or hard-pressed ideas.
或抽象的概念
They pulse through my organs and legs and burn up my ears.
而是像脉冲那样在我的器官里,在我的腿里,我的耳朵里流动
Oh, I know when your girlfriend's really pissed off,
哦,我懂得你的女朋友的烂心情
even though she appears to give you what you want.
虽然她表面还是对你百依百顺
I know when a storm is coming.
我能感知暴雨来临
I can feel the invisible stirrings in the air.
我还能感知那看不见的空气的震动
I can tell you he won't call back. It's a vibe I share.
我可以告诉你,她不会给你打电话了。因为我跟她是在同一波段上的。
I am an emotional creature.
我是一个情感动物。
I love that I do not take things lightly.
我不会只是看得到事情的表面。
Everything is intense to me,
任何事情,对我而言,都是紧张的
the way I walk in the street, the way my momma wakes me up,
不管是在街上走,是妈妈从睡梦里将我叫醒
the way it's unbearable when I lose, the way I hear bad news.
是我面对失败,是我听到坏消息的那种震动
I am an emotional creature.
我是一个情感动物
I am connected to everything and everyone. I was born like that.
我跟所有人所有事都连接在一起。我天生就是这样的。
Don't you say all negative
不要是说这不好那不好
that it's only only a teenage thing,
那是小孩子的做法
or it's only because I'm a girl.
也不要说,那是因为我是女孩
These feelings make me better.
这些反而让我高兴
They make me present. They make me ready. They make me strong.
让我快乐,让我感到实在,让我感到强大
I am an emotional creature.
我是一个情感动物
There is a particular way of knowing.
那是一种特别的认知方式
It's like the older women somehow forgot.
有点像老妇人的健忘
I rejoice that it's still in my body.
她还活在我体内,我因此而高兴
Oh, I know when the coconut's about to fall.
我知道椰子什么时候会掉到地上
I know we have pushed the Earth too far.
我知道我们对地球伤害太多
I know my father isn't coming back,
我知道我的父亲不会再世
and that no one's prepared for the fire.
我知道没有人准备好接受战火
I know that lipstick means more than show,
还有唇膏不仅仅是为了展示
and boys are super insecure,
我知道男孩也时常惴惴不安
and so-called terrorists are made, not born.
所谓的恐怖主义分子是后天的,非天生的
I know that one kiss
我知道,一个亲吻
could take away all my decision-making ability.
可以消解我的一切判断力
And you know what? Sometimes it should.
知道吗?有时候确实应该这样
This is not extreme. It's a girl thing,
这不是极端。这是女孩会做的事情
what we would all be if the big door inside us flew open.
假如我们内心的那道大门得以打开,这也是我们每个人都能做到的
Don't tell me not to cry, to calm it down,
不要告诉我停止哭泣,冷静
not to be so extreme, to be reasonable.
不要走极端,要理性
I am an emotional creature.
我是一个情感动物
It's how the earth got made, how the wind continues to pollinate.
这正是地球的运作方式啊,这也是风的运行规律啊
You don't tell the Atlantic Ocean to behave.
你不可能指挥太平洋怎样做
I am an emotional creature.
我是一个情感动物
Why would you want to shut me down or turn me off?
为何让我停下,让我掉头?
I am your remaining memory.
我是你残留的记忆
I can take you back.
我可以把你带回过去
Nothing's been diluted.
没有被冲淡,
Nothing's leaked out.
也没有一点滴漏
I love, hear me, I love
我爱,听我讲,我爱
that I can feel the feelings inside you,
我可以体会你心底的情感
even if they stop my life,
即使那样会停止我的生命
even if they break my heart,
即使那样会打碎我的心
even if they take me off track,
即使那样会把我偏离正轨
they make me responsible.
但这会让我变得有责任感
I am an emotional, I am an emotional,
我是有情感的,我是一个
incondotional, devotional creature.
有情感的、无条件全情投入的动物
And I love, hear me,
听我讲,我爱
I love, love, love being a girl.
我爱,爱,爱当一个女孩
Can you say it with me?
听到了吗?
I love, I love, love, love
我爱- 爱-爱-爱
being a girl!
当一个女孩!
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家!

视频及简介

演讲简介

在这个充满激情的演讲里,Eve Ensler阐述了我们每个人内心都有一个少女的观点。但我们都被要求去压制这一内心少女。她也讲到了世界各地勇敢的女孩逆境里求得生存的故事,充分显现了内心少女的力量


分享到
重点单词
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • invisibleadj. 看不见的,无形的 n. 隐形人(或物品)
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • insecureadj. 不安全的;不稳定的;不牢靠的
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • pollinatevt. 给 ... 授粉
  • rejoicev. 使 ... 欢喜,高兴
  • intellectualn. 知识份子,凭理智做事者 adj. 智力的,聪明的
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪