英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第128期:租房,活力小公寓
日期:2015-07-15 14:52

(单词翻译:单击)

拥有一个临时住所你最看重的条件是什么?房租价格?户型格局?交通便利?隔壁邻居?租房有没有遇到过有趣/囧事?话说现在租房也不便宜哦,以北京为例,房租也是涨涨涨!毕业租房的孩纸,租房真真是你独立的开始!

租房,活力小公寓

Dialogue:

Jingjing: Hey, Xiao Gao, are you still looking for a new place?
京晶:嗨,小高,你还在找房子吗?
Xiao Gao: Yeah, I'm looking for something on the East side of Beijing, time to shake things up a bit.
小高:是啊,我想找一个北京东边的房子,是时候改变一下了。
Jingjing: I thought you liked the West side.
京晶:我还以为你喜欢西边的房子。
Xiao Gao: I do, but I'm always pressed for time when I go to work in the morning cuz it's a long drive.
小高:我是喜欢西边的房子,但是我每天早上上班的时候总是很赶时间,因为路程太远了。
Jingjing: I hear ya,traffic is really bad in the morning. I make good time by riding my bike to and from work every day. Anyways, what kind of apartment are you looking for?
京晶:我明白,早上的交通实在不太好。为了省时间我每天骑车上下班。那你想找什么样的房子呢?
Xiao Gao: The bigger, the better.
小高:越大越好。
Jingjing: Well, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. If I see any I think you might like, I'll holler at you.
京晶:好吧,我会帮你留意的。如果我看到你可能会喜欢的房子,我会告诉你的。
Xiao Gao: Thanks!
小高:谢啦!


习语短语
1. place = 住所 (my place; yourplace)
2. time to shake things up abit = 是时候改变一下了
3. pressed for time =做某事时间紧迫
4. cuz = because 因为(口头语)
5. I hear ya. = 我明白。
6. make good time =加速做某事
7. The bigger, the better. = 越大越好。
8. keep one's eyes peeled forsomething = 仔细留意某事
9. holler = 叫喊;告知

分享到