BBC地平线系列之《你喝多了吗》第23集:长大了以后就不喝酒了
日期:2015-07-21 19:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hard to... Hard to look back and be very clear about.
其实现在想想他们也没什么禁酒的意识
As I know now my dad was developing quite a significant drinking problem himself.
我爸爸现在酗酒很严重
What point do you think you then started to drink regularly?
那你后来什么时候开始养成喝酒的习惯
Um I would say from about 16 17.
16 17岁左右
I would say it took off from the runway a bit during the university years.
到大学的时候就没怎么喝了
Rolling forwards
而现在
I think my drinking probably increased as a stress-buster.
喝酒主要是为了减轻压力
I slipped into a habit of
工作完虽然很饿
probably having two or three pints after work on an empty stomach
但我习惯喝个两三杯
probably a few more though on a Friday night.
要是星期五晚上就多一点
So youd have been consuming on average 30 units and above a week?
所以按你的统计 你一周喝30杯左右
Just look at your veins around your neck.
我先从你脖子上的静脉开始检查
Were looking for any lymph nodes. Its a routine examination.
看看有没有淋结巴 我们再看其它方面
So what had all these years of drinking done to me?
多年喝酒习惯会不会对我有什么影响
Take a really deep breath in for me?
我做了一个很长的深呼吸

重点解释

Hard to... Hard to look back and be very clear about.其实现在想想他们也没什么禁酒的意识

look back回顾; 回头看

I still shudder when I look back on the past.

想起过去,我仍然不寒而粟。

I slipped into a habit of probably having two or three pints after work on an empty stomach工作完虽然很饿,但我习惯喝个两三杯

slip into 陷入

He would slip into old Burge's shoes.

他可以继承老柏奇的事业。

Two frogmans slip into in the deep sea.

两个蛙人潜入深海中。

Take a really deep breath in for me?我做了一个很长的深呼吸

take a breath深深地吸一口气

I opened the window and took a breath of fresh air.

我打开窗子, 吸了一口新鲜空气。

分享到