BBC地平线系列之《你喝多了吗》第14集:有些人不喜欢喝酒
日期:2015-06-29 20:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We know which one you've been at fella!
伙计 那实在太危险了啊
I recognise these different behaviours.
这些行为并不陌生
They obviously apply to us humans too.
人类也有同样的行为
But the interesting thing is
但有趣的是
how this population divides very clearly into different tribes
按照不同行为猴子很容易被归类
those that like it dislike it or actively avoid it.
喜欢酒的 不喜欢的 敬而远之的
It's very similar to what you see in human populations.
它们与人类的分类非常相似
It's probably around 25% that don't like it
其中25%的猴子不喜欢喝
50% that like it some of the time and
50%的猴子有时爱喝
25% who if given the chance they will drink every day that they can.
还有25% 如果给它们机会就会拼命喝
You would just see a very different reaction.
而且酒后会出现截然不同的反应
I think... Well we see it in humans too.
人类也是一样的
Not everyone responds to alcohol the same way.
每个人酒后的反应都不同
I know that there are friends of mine
像我和我的一些朋友
with whom I don't particularly like to drink alcohol!
都不喜欢喝酒
And I think that really the fundamental systems
实际上 人体的生理系统
that are altered when you drink alcohol
在酒精的刺激下会发生变化
are the same in a monkey and in human.
这一点上 猴子和人类都一样

重点解释

They obviously apply to us humans too.人类也有同样的行为

apply to适用于; 运用于

The laws apply to everyone irrespective of race, creed or colour.

法律适用于所有的人,不分种族、 信仰或肤色。

I advise that they apply to the council for a home improvement grant.

我建议他们向市政会申请改善住房的贷款。

It's very similar to what you see in human populations.它们与人类的分类非常相似

similar to跟 ... 类似的; 与 ... 同样的

Their house is similar to ours, but ours has a bigger garden.

他们的房子和我们的差不多,只是我们的花园大些。

A plantain is similar to a banana.

大蕉类似于香蕉。

Not everyone responds to alcohol the same way.每个人酒后的反应都不同

respond to响应; 对 ... 起反应

Animals respond to kindness.

动物受到善待能做出反应。

He failed to respond to the medicine.

他服了这药未见起色。

分享到