BBC地平线系列之《你喝多了吗》第7集:喝醉了会觉得更有吸引力
日期:2015-06-22 22:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

There is something about alcohol
酒有一种莫可名状的作用
that makes other people more attractive to you
如果两个人都喝醉了
and you more attractive to other people if you're both drunk.
喝醉的人会觉得彼此更加有吸引力
It's a combination of the different neurotransmitters.
这是不同神经递质共同作用的结果
I tend to declare my love for people.
我想对心爱的人表白
They say it's associated with sexual feelings so I think its true.
据说喝酒会提高性欲 确实如此
I just love him!
我就是爱他
You can get off with people
你可以和别人上床
and say "Sorry I was drunk!"
然后解释说"我喝醉了"
My top comes off.
我赤裸身体
I have been promiscuous thanks to alcohol.
酒精给了我滥交的经历
I get off with anyone.
我来者不拒
I lose my inhibitions.
我没有一丝拘束
I wouldn't look at them twice had I been sober.
如果我没喝醉 都不会多看他们一眼
Do you think at the end of the day
总而言之
there's just nothing else like it?
你认为它是独一无二的吗
Yes. If you were to take all those...
对 所有这些因素的叠加
That would be me running around screaming.
能让人有冲劲 感觉很棒 不断尖叫
It's a unique drug. There's no question.
它绝对是独特的毒品 毫无疑问
To really understand this unique drug
要真正认识它为什么独一无二
and why its so ingrained in all our lives
而且终身为什么无法根除对其的依赖
first we have to understand where it comes from.
首先就得从它的起源开始

重点解释

I tend to declare my love for people.我想对心爱的人表白

tend to倾向,易于;导致;有助于

I tend to think that she is right.

我倾向于认为她是对的。

His novels tend to be very samey.

他的小说有非常枯燥乏味的倾向。

They say it's associated with sexual feelings so I think its true.据说喝酒会提高性欲

associate with与 ... 常在一起; 和 ... 联想在一起

I don't associate with that crowd.

我不跟那伙人打交道

there's just nothing else like it?你认为它是独一无二的吗

nothing else没什么其他的;没有别的东西;没有别的事情

The present market situation is nothing else than fine.

目前市场形势是最好不过的了。

His failure was due to nothing else than his own carelessness.

他的失败完全是由于他自己的粗心。

分享到