BBC地平线系列之《你喝多了吗》第5集:觉得可以改变世界
日期:2015-06-17 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It relaxes me.
它使我放松
I feel so much more relaxed.
我觉得轻松多了
It makes me mellow.
它使我轻松自在
Relaxed.
觉得放松
It seems obvious to me that there's also an immediate high
我可以明显感觉到一阵快意
a buzz a euphoric effect. That's right.
兴奋和快感 没错
Again depending on the circumstances
确实 有些情况下
a lot of people do get quite energised with alcohol.
酒精使人们精力充沛
There are two different neurotransmitters involved in that.
其中有两种神经递质起到这种作用
One is Dopamine
一种是多巴胺
which is actually what drugs like Cocaine target.
它和可卡因的作用相似
It used to make me buzz.
它让我觉得兴奋
I feel daring so it's a good feeling.
酒能给我壮胆 感觉很棒
Another contribution to the pleasurable effects of alcohol is Serotonin.
血清素是愉悦情绪产生的另一个原因
A drug which increases serotonin Prozac is an antidepressant.
抗抑郁药百忧解 就能增加体内血清素
Very extrovert.
我变得非常外向
I was the centre of the party like.
我觉得自己变成了聚会的焦点
This is Heroin.
这是海洛因
Heroin's extremely addictive.
海洛因极易使人上瘾
You're not gonna tell me that alcohol's the same as heroin.
你不会要告诉我 酒精和海洛因一样吧
No but at some points
不会 不过有时候
you begin to turn on the same brain systems as heroin.
它会对大脑系统产生相同的刺激
It makes you feel very excited
我觉得很兴奋
like makes you feel everything's possible.
对一切充满期望
You think you can take on the world I think thats what it is.
我觉得可以改变世界 就是这种感觉

重点解释

I feel so much more relaxed.我觉得轻松多了

much more多得多

The fee of our company's outgo last month was much more than this month.

我们公司上月支出的费用比这个月多。

She is much more mobile now that she has a car.

她现在出去方便多了,她有了一辆汽车。

It seems obvious to me that there's also an immediate high我可以明显感觉到一阵快意

obvious to对 ... 来说是明显的

It was obvious to everyone that the child had been badly treated.

大家都清楚那孩子受过虐待。

The mistake was obvious to all (those) present.

所有(那些)在场者一眼就看出那个错误。

There are two different neurotransmitters involved in that.其中有两种神经递质起到这种作用

involve in卷入; 陷入

I got involved in a quarrel about the price.

我被卷入了一场有关价格的争吵。

分享到