BBC地平线系列之《你喝多了吗》第1集:对酒的依赖
日期:2015-06-12 23:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm an addiction specialist and
我是个戒毒专家
for me that means hard drugs
我所面对的大多是硬性毒品
Heroin Cocaine.
例如海洛因和可卡因
But theres one drug that is just everywhere.
不过有一种成瘾品泛滥成灾
Alcohol.

And its the one drug that I just don't get.
我无法理解为何人们会对酒上瘾
Alcohol grips most of us often before were even adult
人们对酒的依赖常常始于少年时代
and stays right the way through our lives to the end.
并贯穿一生 无法根除
No other drug does that.
其他毒品无法做到这一点
So I want to find out why alcohol has such strong effects.
因此 我想知道为什么酒有如此魔力
One because it's my job and two
不仅因为这是我的职业要求
because my father was an alcoholic.
也因为我的父亲曾经嗜酒成瘾
In this film I'm going to explore
在此片中 我将探寻
what science is saying about alcohol
酒 这种迄今为止使用最广的成瘾品
by far the most widely-used drug.
用科学观点解释人们对其的依赖
What does alcohol do to our brains and bodies?
酒对大脑和身体有什么影响
Do you like the effects youre feeling now?
你喜欢现在的感觉吗
Four.

Would you like more of what you've received?
你还想要摄入更多的量吗
Five.

重点解释

So I want to find out why alcohol has such strong effects.因此, 我想知道为什么酒有如此魔力

find out 发现;找出来;揭发

Let's find out.

我们去问一下吧。

Jill will find out your secret she never misses a trick!

吉尔会发现你的秘密的--她很警觉!

In this film I'm going to explore what science is saying about alcohol by far the most widely-used drug.在此片中,我将探寻酒,这种迄今为止使用最广的成瘾品,用科学观点解释人们对其的依赖

say about谈及

He doesn't give two pins for what the critics say about his work.

他毫不在乎别人对他作品的批评。

I do not care what you will say about me.

我不在乎你们会说我什么。

by far到目前为止;显然,明显地;最,极高

It is quicker by far to go by train.

乘火车要快得多。

I've seen some slow workers in my time but this lot are the slowest by far.

我以前倒也见过一些笨工人,但是这群人可算是最笨的了。

分享到