百度CEO李彦宏演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:市场动荡时要精于专注
日期:2015-03-19 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

百度CEO李彦宏演讲

But in any case, I thought I had no choice.
无论什么情况,我都没有选择
So I put my head down and focused on operation technology,
我选择脚踏实地工作,专注于公司的运营
focused on the user's experience, and I delivered.
专注于提升用户体验,这一切我都做到了
At the time of the IPO,
当百度IPO上市的时候
Baidu had about 40% of the traffic share in China
百度占据了
for Chinese search.
中国40%的中文搜索量
Four years later, as of today,
而四年之后的今天
I think we have about 76% of the Chinese search traffic.
这个数据已经上升到76%
In fact, I think Baidu answers more queries
说实话,中国人使用百度搜索的次数
in China today than Google does in the U.S.
比在美国人使用谷歌搜索的次数还要多
because China is the largest Internet economy by population.
因为按人口算中国是最大的互联网经济体
At the end of last June, we had 336 million Internet users.
在去年六月底,网民总数达3亿3千6百万
That's larger than the total U.S. population.
比美国总人口数还多
So U.S. will never be able to catch up.
所以美国就别想赶上中国了
And you know we have
在中国,百度占据着
a very dominant traffic share over there,
绝大部分的流量份额
so it's really a very good spot to be in.
这是一个很吸引人的地方
So in retrospect, I think the way to deal with crisis,
回首去年,我们应对危机
deal with challenge,
面对挑战时
deal with difficult times, is like this:
所采取的方法就是
First, you need to be realistic.
首先,要变得现实一些
You need to take a pragmatic approach,
采取切实有效的方法
because in the beginning,
因为一开始
we saw the portal companies, well, feed us.
可以找到门户网站
They would pay us enough money,
利用他们的钱来维持公司运营
but that's not the reality.
但这不是长久之计
When the difficult time comes,
一旦遇到困境
they will try to survive by themselves.
他们会选择自保
They will try to control cost. You have to be on your own.
因此他们会控制成本,到那时,就只能靠自己了
And then we figured that what we're
之后我们发现
really good at was Chinese search.
中文搜索才是公司的王牌
We decided to come up with better search service,
于是公司决定开发更好的搜索服务
better product, better user experience.
更好的产品,更好的用户体验
We started to innovate,
不断创新
come up with all kinds of features that
设计出各式各样的新功能
attract the Chinese Internet users.
来吸引中国的网民
So the second step is you really need to
第二步,要不断创新
innovating and evolving.
并在创新中发展
When I talk about I give up the CEO job
我曾说过要放弃CEO的职位
and functioned as the project manager,
而成为一个项目经理
we actually named that project as "Project Blitzen".
那个项目名叫 Blitzen
We wanted to quickly catch up and surpass everyone
希望能够通过该项目在为中国网民
in terms of search quality for Chinese users.
提供搜索的质量,迅速赶超别人
Once you find out what you should do,
一旦确定了目标
then you need to stay focused.
就要专注
That's what we did during the difficult
这就是我们在2000至2002年困难时期
times back in year 2000, 2001, 2002.
所做的一切
Many people think search was a done deal. It's boring.
很多人认为搜索没有开发空间,很无聊
Everyone has figured that out
在技术和产品方面
in terms of technology and product,
大家都已经想透了
but we thought we could do a better job.
但我坚持我们能做得更好
We resisted all kinds of temptations from being a portal,
曾经有许多诱惑摆在面前,比如转型做门户网站
being an SMS player, do online game,
做SMS,网络游戏
developing all kinds of things
以及各种
that could make money in the short term.
能在短期内挣钱的东西
We really, really focused on Chinese search.
我们没有想那么多,只是专注于开发中文搜索
That's how we got here.
才有了今天的成就

分享到