BBC地平线系列之《药物依赖》第29集:成功戒药
日期:2015-03-10 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I can remember my mum tipping them down the sink, saying,
我还记得妈妈把这药丢进水槽
"You can't have any more."
说"你不能再吃了"
And once I got it in my head that I could,
一旦我明白过来 我可以做到
I could do without them, I was fine.
不吃药我也能活 我也过得挺好的
I feel great now. I feel absolutely great.
我现在很好 非常好
I'm drug free.
我已经戒掉药瘾了
Jo reached rock bottom in 2006
乔在2006年陷入人生低谷
and has been trying to turn her life around since then.
从那时起 决定要改变自己的生活
She's on the slow road to recovery,
她在慢慢地戒药
battling against withdrawal symptoms
如果停药太快的话
of nausea, pain and anxiety if she cuts down too quickly.
会产生恶心 疼痛和焦虑等戒断症状
I've got it under control now,
我的情况已经控制住了
to about anything from ten to 20 a day, on average.
大概一天平均吃10到20片
Who's a good boy?!
谁最听话呀
"It's to keep off the withdrawals."
是为了避免戒断症状
Drop it there! Good boy!
放在这 真棒
I live day for day.
我每天都在努力
And I hope, one day,
我希望 有那么一天
that so many will go down to so many, and then go down.
我的服药量会越来越少

I don't ever give up trying.
我从没有放弃过努力

重点解释

Jo reached rock bottom in 2006乔在2006年陷入人生低谷

rock bottom最低点

Prices have reached rock bottom.

价格已经到了最低点。

The value of the goods is at rock bottom right now.

商品价值目前已到了最低点。

I've got it under control now,我的情况已经控制住了

under control处于控制之下

You must get your spending under control.

你必须节制开支。

The fire has been brought under control.

火势已受到控制。

"It's to keep off the withdrawals."是为了避免戒断症状

keep off不接近; 避开

He decided to keep off alcohol after the accident.

发生那次事故後,他决定不再饮酒。

We had to think of a way to keep off the infection.

我们得想个办法防止感染。

分享到
重点单词
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • withdrawaln. 撤退,退回,取消
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • infectionn. 传染,影响,传染病
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒
  • recoveryn. 恢复,复原,痊愈
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地