乔布斯辞职前最后一次公开演讲 第5期
日期:2014-12-26 08:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Council member Mahoney?
Mahoney议员有问题么?
Yeah, so, first of all, it was interesting, you throwback to HP.
你回首了惠普的往事,让我深有感触。
As 35-year HP employee, most of it on the Cupertino campus in those buildings there, obviously felt sorry when I heard that they were consolidating moving.
我在惠普工作过35年,一直呆在惠普位于Cupertino的园区里,所以惠普离开Cupertino,我很舍不得。
But now that we've seen your plans, you know, the words spectacular would be an understatement,
现在看到你的蓝图,我是心驰神往啊。
and I think that everybody is gonna appreciate what's clearly is gonna be the most elegant headquarters, you know, at least in the US that I've seen.
大家都觉得这里就像是美丽的潘多拉星球,至少是美国的潘多拉。
So we definitely appreciate that the work is gone into it and look forward to working with you moving through the process.
你们选择了Cupertino,我们非常荣幸,也会尽最大的努力帮助你们。
Thank you. I think we do have a shot of building the best office building in the world.
十分感谢,我们的建筑没准真会成为全球最好的办公楼。
And I really do think architecture students will come here to see this. I think it could be that good.
到时候各大建筑院校的学生都会过来“膜拜”,我还是挺有信心的。
Appreciate.
了不起了不起。
Yeah, thank you. Council member Chang?
谢谢谢谢。张议员?
Yeah, Mr. Jobs, thank you very much for coming.
乔总,欢迎你。
We met the city manager and I met Mr. Cook, and Mr. Miner, and also Terri on your campus, uh, and see the concept. It's very good one.
我和同事去参观过你们的园区。看到了你们的设想,确实很赞。
I do have question about at the time they mentioned about the current infinite loop will remain the same. The employee will stay there, right?
听说新园区建成后现有的大楼会保留,员工也会留在那里,是吗?
Yeah, we need both to hold everybody.
对,两出都要,一个都不能少。
So now host about 8000 to 9000 people.
这么说老楼圈了8000—9000名员工?
No no no, about 2600.
没那么多,就2600人。
2600 okay. And then this one will hold 13,000?
这样子啊,新的园区大楼将容纳13000人?
12,000. That's our current.
12000.
Alright. And then my concern is last time I forgot to ask Terri about the safety issue.
我比较关心这么多人的安全问题,
Because you know you have only one building and have so many people there. So all the safety will be put into consideration like fire and everything.
因为你想啊,这么多人在一栋楼里,发生个火灾什么的,如何保障他们的安全?
Oh, of course. We spend a ton of time identifying and hiring who we think are best people in the world and doing what we do.
我们考虑过这个问题,我们物色最顶级的建筑团队,
The last thing we want is for anybody to get hurt. Okay, yeah, of course, we're gonna.
绝对不想看到任何人受伤。绝对不!
I mean the whole building has to be designed with pretty precise requirements for safety. But we'll do beyond those.
设计制造的整个过程都要高标准严要求,不求最好,但求更好。

分享到