TED演讲(MP3+双语字幕) 第21期:未来掌管着什么?(5)
日期:2014-10-21 09:39

(单词翻译:单击)

视频文本

Like, not that there's anything wrong with that,
就像,并非是因为那有什么不对,
but my mom, she's like, like,
但是我妈妈,她就像,像是
why do you have to wear pants that, like,
你为什么要穿上那样的裤子
objectify your body? I like my pants.
把你的身体物化?我喜欢我的裤子。
Like, I like my voice.
就像,我喜欢我的声音。
Like, she's like, why do you have to talk like —”
她就像,你为什么谈论喜欢-
Talk like what? Like, I'm expressing myself,
谈论喜欢什么?就像,我在表达我自己,
and I think that we have to, like,
并且我以为我们不得不,就像
reach out, like, not only across, like,
伸出援手,像,不只是跨越,像
the different generations of feminists,
不同时代得女性主义者,
but also across the, like, vocal ranges,
也跨越,像,声音的界限,
so that, like, we,
那样,我们
because otherwise it's just, like,
因为除此以外就只是,像,
restriculous within feminism,
在女性主义者自身的荒谬和局限,
which is just, like, a word that I created
那就是,一个我创造的单词
that means, like, so strict it's ridiculous.
那就意味者,像是,局限和荒谬。
So that's my feeling about that.
那就是我关于那个的感觉。
You guys are a-mazing, by the way.
你们这些家伙们很神奇,顺便说一句。
Okay. Next question.
好了,下个问题。
Yeah, you know what,
是的,你知道吗?
so my name is Joseph Mancuso.
我的名字叫约瑟夫.满库索
First of all, I just want to say that I appreciate
首先,我只想说我感谢
that TED in general has been a pretty orderly crowd, TED
一直有着很有秩序的观众
a pretty orderly group.
非常有秩序的人群
And, you know, I just have to say,
而且, 你知道, 我不得不说,
the whole thing with baldness,
秃头的事情
and, you know, here's the thing.
你知道,这就是说
As long as the woman, in my case --
当一个女人,在我的例子里-
because it's a modern world,
因为这是现代世界,
do whatever you want to do, I don't have any problem with anybody,
做你想做的,我对任何人都没有问题,
enjoy yourself, LGBTQLMNOP. All right?
享受做自己,天,不管什么男女同性恋,双性恋,变性,万性恋都是恋。对吗?
But as far as I'm concerned,
但我目前关心的是,
attractiveness,
吸引力,
women don't really care
女人不真的
as much as you think they do
想你所认为的那样关心
about the, you know.
你知道的,关于,
I mean, I remember hearing this woman.
我意思是,我记得听到这个女人说。
She loved her husband, it was the sweetest thing.
她爱她丈夫,这是最甜蜜的事,
It's a pretty young girl, you know?
那是一个漂亮的年轻的女孩,你知道吗?
And this guy's older.
而这个男人比较老。
And, you know, she said she would love him
然后, 你知道,她说她愿意去爱他
even if he had snow on the roof
即使他只有一片瓦
or even if melted and disappeared altogether.
或者即使是一起融化和消失也好。
As far as I'm concerned, it's about the love.
迄今我关心的是,关于爱情
Am I right, or am I right?
我对不对,或者我对吗?
So that's it. That's it. That's it.
好吧,那就是了, 那就是的,就是的。
I don't got nothing more to say.
我没有更多的要说了。
Keep your noses clean.
让你们的鼻子保持清洁。
All right, next question.
可以了,下一个问题。
"Have you ever tasted meat that's not lab grown?"
“你尝过不在实验室里生长的肉类吗?”
Um, well, I, 嗯,好吧,我,
I want to start by saying
我想在开头说的是
that this is a very difficult experience
那是一个非常不同的经验
for a Chinese-American.
对一个中裔美国人来说。
I don't know what to call myself now,
我现在不知道如何叫自己
because I have really my Chinese identity,
因为我确实有中国身份,
but my kids, they are American-Chinese,
但我的孩子们,他们是美裔中国人,
but it's difficult to try to express myself
但这很难来表达我自己
in front of audience of people like this.
在像这样的一些观众面前。

视频及简介

视频简介:

沙拉.琼斯随着简单的一出更换而改变人物。在一个开怀大笑的表演中,她邀请了11个未来的“朋友”来到讲台——从开始的拉丁人到直言不讳的警察官——问他们那些我们想有回答的问题。


分享到
重点单词
  • orderlyadj. 有秩序的,整齐的,一丝不苟的,和平的 adv.
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • feminismn. 女权主义,男子女征
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • vocaladj. 声音的,口述的,歌唱的 n. 元音,声乐作品
  • meltedadj. 融化的;溶解的 v. 融化;溶解(melt的过
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征