TED演讲(MP3+双语字幕) 第19期:未来掌管着什么?(3)
日期:2014-10-17 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

视频文本

What are your top five favorite songs right now?
你现在最喜欢的五个歌曲是什么
All right, well first of all, I'mma say,
可以了,我们首先的,我在说,
you know what I'm saying, I'm the only dude up here right now.
你知道我在说的,我是唯一的站在这儿的男人。
My name is Rashid,
我的名字叫拉希德。
and I never been at TED before,
我从没来过TED,
you know what I'm saying.
你知道我说的。
I think, Sarah Jones, maybe she didn't want me to come out last time.
我以为,莎拉.琼斯,也许她上次不想让我出来
I don't know why. You know what I'm saying.
我不知道为什么。你知道我说的。
Obviously I would be like a perfect fit for TED.
很明显我就像TED的完美契合。
You know what I'm saying.
你知道我说的。
First of all, that I'm in hip hop, you know what I'm saying.
首先,我喜欢嘻哈乐,你知道我的意思。
I know some of y'all may be not really
我知道你们中间的某些人也许并不是真的
as much into the music,
那么喜欢音乐,
but the first way y'all can always know,
但是你总会知道第一件事,
you know what I'm saying, that I'm in hip hop,
你知道我说的,就是我喜欢嘻哈乐,
is 'cos I hold the microphone
是因为我拿着麦克风
in an official emcee posture.
以一个司仪的姿态
Y'all can see that right there.
你可以看见就在这儿
That's how you hold it.
你就这样拿着它
All right, so you get your little tutorial right there.
好吧,你在这儿得到小小的教程
But when Sarah Jones told me we was gonna come up here,
但是当莎拉.琼斯告诉我,我们一定要来这儿,
I was like, betch, you know what I'm saying,
我好像是,公狼,你知道我说的,
TED is real fly, I got a whole lot of dope,
TED是真的像飞起来一样,给我吃了很多毒品
you know what I'm saying, shit going on and everything,
你知道我说的,每件事上都是琐碎,
but she was like, yeah,
但是她就像,是的,
we're going to have to answer, like, some random questions,
我们将要回答,就像一些杂乱无章的问题,
just like, and I was like, what the hell is that?
就像,我就像,这是什么的地狱?
You know what I'm saying, just stand up there
你知道我说的,只是站在这儿
and answer some random questions?
回答那么多乱七八糟的问题?
I don't want to,
我不想,
I mean, it's like an intellectual stop-and-frisk.
我是说,像是知识上的停止和搜身。
You know what I'm saying? (Laughter)
你知道我说的是什么(笑声)
I don't want to be standing up there just
我不想仅仅是站在这儿
all getting interrogated and whatnot.
弄得像审讯和诸如此类的。
That's what I'm trying to leave behind
那是我努力去忘却的
in New York. You know what I'm saying?
在纽约发生的。你知道我说的什么吗?
So anyway, I would have to say my top five songs right now
不管怎么说,我已经说出了我最爱的五首歌
is all out of my own personal catalogue,
全是从我自己的目录选出来的
you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?
So if you want to know more about that,
如果你想知道更多一点儿
you know what I'm saying,
你知道我说的,
we could talk about the anti-piracy and all that,
我们可以谈论反对隐私以及那所有的
but as far as I'm concerned,
但目前我关心的
you know, I believe in creative commons,
你知道,我相信创造的共通处
and I think it's really important that, you know,
而且我认为非常重要,你知道
that needs to be sustainable and everything,
那需要可持续的发展并且每件事,
and I mean, as far as I'm concerned,
我的意思是,到目前我所关心的,
I mean, this right here,
我意味着,就在这时
this environment, I would like to sustain.
这个环境,我想要扶持的
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?
But I'm just saying, if y'all are interested
但是我只是说,如果你们都感兴趣的话
in the top five songs, you need to holler at me.
在五个最喜欢的歌曲里,你们应该对我发牢骚。
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我说的吗?
Aight? In the future or the present. Yeah.
好了,在将来或现在。耶。
Enjoy the rest of it.
享受余下的一切。
Okay, next question.
好吧,下一个问题。
What do you got?
你得到了什么?
"How many of your organs have been 3D printed?"
“你有多少器官已经3D影印过了?”
(Laughter)
笑声
Well I have to say that I don't know about
好吧我不得不说我不知道
how many of my organs
我有多少器官
have been 3-D printed as such,
像这样被3D影印了
but I can tell you that it is so challenging to me,
但是我能告诉你那对我是一个那样的挑战

视频及简介

视频简介:

沙拉.琼斯随着简单的一出更换而改变人物。在一个开怀大笑的表演中,她邀请了11个未来的“朋友”来到讲台——从开始的拉丁人到直言不讳的警察官——问他们那些我们想有回答的问题。


分享到
重点单词
  • challengingadj. 大胆的(复杂的,有前途的,挑战的) n. 复杂
  • sustainvt. 承受,支持,经受,维持,认可
  • microphonen. 麦克风,扩音器
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • intellectualn. 知识份子,凭理智做事者 adj. 智力的,聪明的
  • posturen. 姿势,态度,情形 vt. 作 ... 姿势 vi.
  • creativeadj. 创造性的
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.
  • environmentn. 环境,外界