有声读物《小妇人》第38期:第7章 麦格听到了闲言碎语(5)
日期:2013-09-24 16:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Suddenly,Meg saw Laurie across the room.
突然,麦格看见了屋子那头的罗瑞。
He was staring at her,and he didnt look very pleased.
他正盯着她瞧,看上去不太高兴。
Meg began to feel uncomfortable,and she wished that she had worn her old dress.
麦格开始感到很不舒服,她希望她穿的是自己的旧衣服,
As she walked up to Laurie,she saw Belle and Annie watching them both and smiling.
她朝罗瑞走过去,她看见白拉和安妮看着他俩在笑。
Im glad you came,Meg said to Laurie,in her most grown-up voice.
我很高兴你来了,麦格尽量用成熟的声音对罗瑞说,
I was afraid you wouldnt.
我以为你不会来呢。
Jo wanted me to come and tell her how you looked,said Laurie.
琼让我来的,她让我告诉她你看上去怎么样,罗瑞说。
What will you tell her?
那你会怎样告诉她?
I'll say I didnt know you,because you look so unlike yourself.
我会告诉她我不认识你,因为你看上去不像你自己。
I'm quite afraid of you,he said.
我很怕你,他说。
The girls dressed me up for fun,said Meg.Dont you like it?
那些姑娘把我打扮成这样玩儿的,麦格说,你不喜欢吗?
No,I dont,came the cool reply.
不,我不喜欢,回答是冷冷的。
Meg became angry.Then I shan't stay with you!
麦格感到很生气。那我就不跟你在一起了!
And she walked off towards the window.
她随后朝窗户走去。
A moment or two later,an older man went past her and she heard him say to his friend,That girl has been dressed up like a doll.
一两分钟之后,一个年长些的绅士从她身边走过,她听见他对他的朋友说:那个女孩被打扮得像个玩具娃娃。
Oh dear,thought Meg.Why didn't I wear my own things?
噢,天哪,麦格想,我为什么不穿我自己的衣服?

关于《小妇人》

她为了帮助家庭、爱好自由,故终身不嫁,《小妇人》中的主角乔,即以她本人为蓝本。

分享到